El Cariso Park, Sylmar Location
NJTP’s home courts for most of our classes, tournaments, leagues and other events are held at El Cariso Community Regional Park in Sylmar, next to Los Angeles Mission College and El Cariso Golf Course.
Here is a map of the park and surrounding area:
Directions to El Cariso Park
- From the north, take I-5 south -> I-210 south; exit Hubbard St. and turn left.
- From the south, take I-5 north -> I-118 east -> I-210 north; exit at Hubbard St. and turn right.
- From the west, take the 118 freeway east -> I-210 north, exit Hubbard St. and turn right.
The park is on Hubbard St. a little more than a mile northeast of the 210 freeway, on the right (southwest) side.
Pioneer Park, San Fernando Location
We have recently expanded our classes to Pioneer Park in San Fernando, located at 835 North Alexander Street, just north of Glenoaks Blvd.
Here is a map of this location:
Directions to Pioneer Park:
- From the I-210 freeway, take the Maclay exit and head south.
- Or, from the 118 freeway heading east, take the Glenoaks exit (which exits onto Paxton), turn left onto Paxton and left again onto Glenoaks, heading north.
- Or, from the 118 freeway heading west, exit Glenoaks and turn right.
- Then, from the corner of Glenoaks and Maclay, head north on Glenoaks, and turn right onto N. Alexander. The tennis court parking lot is on the left-hand side of the street.